Wednesday, November 4, 2009

amazing geneva switzerland

Switzerland is in Sweden – right?

Last week I wondered if people knew where Sweden was as they so often think that I’m talking about Switzerland when I say that I happen to live in Sweden.

I wonder if the opposite is true? That there are lots of Swiss out there who get asked if they live in Sweden! Now – what kind of conversations do they have, I wonder…


So, close your eyes and … (no – hang on! If you close your eyes, you won’t be able to read this) … OK: just imagine that I have a twin sister (who is not nearly as witty, intelligent, good-looking or modest as I am). Let’s call her Lady Di. She lives in Switzerland.

And you all know where that is, right?

continents_map_sm4

So, Lady Di gets into a taxi and asks to be taken to the airport. Ron Turning happens to be the taxi driver again.


the geneva switzerland
geneva switzerland occean
geneva switzerland wiew
geneva switzerland beach
geneva switzerland
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...